Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Friday, November 21,2008

Friday, November 21, 2008
Although the sky is a pretty blue, it is freezing cold and we have pulled up the anchor and are heading south on the ICW. We have traveled all day and are tired of being cold. We look like Eskimos. We anchored by the ICW around 5:00 and cut lit the burners on the stove to heat the inside of the cabin. We invited Chris and Marie over to our boat for dinner so I started cooking right away. We have pork shops, macaroni and cheese and green beans for dinner. After cleaning up the dishes, Marie offered to trim my hair as I had been complaining that it needed trimming. She did a good job. Chris started calling me “their boy.” It does feel much better. After they left, we watched TV and both woke up at 12:00 and went to bed. Nelson goes to sleep on the couch every night, but not me. I guess we were tired from the long day travel. Nelson and I have remained warm at night as we have a goose downed comforter on our bed and it is great! We haven’t gotten cold during the night yet.

No comments: