Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday, NOVEMBER 30, 2008

Just thought I'd let you know that we too, are having cold, rainy weather today. We decided to stay put here at the mooring field in Fernandina Beach, FL this morning when we heard about the bad weather coming our way. We have had some strong winds and a rainy afternoon. Our boat continues to turn in circles. No, we are not seasick yet! It is a good day to stay inside and do something like sleep, rest, read, or work on Christmas cards. Yes, I am addressing envelopes as I did not get Will to make me labels this year. I have more time on my hands than I used to have. Nelson had to take the dinghy to the docks three times this morning before the rain set in to get us water. Yes, we let our tanks get completely empty. It was too windy to go against the docks with the boat so he delivered 3 seven gallon jugs which we poured into the tanks. Now, we can make it until tomorrow when the weather,I hope, will be better. Stay dry and we will try to do the same. Hopefully we will get to Jacksonville tomorrow!
Always,
Nelson & Ondra

No comments: